Terms of Service
By accessing “The Philippines Discussion Website” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “The Philippines Discussion Website”, “http://www.phildiscuss.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “The Philippines Discussion Website”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “The Philippines Discussion Website” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “The Philippines Discussion Website” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “The Philippines Discussion Website” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “The Philippines Discussion Website” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
You (as the User) MAY NOT :
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose in your jurisdiction.
- Upload to the Service any illegal and/or underage pornographic files, All of your information (such as ip addresses) will be handed over to relevant authorities without hesitation for further investigation.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, malicious scripts, trojan horses or other items of a contaminating or destructive nature.
- Reformat or frame any portion of any web page that is part of the Services without the express permission of the Service
- Use any robot, spider, site search and/or retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Services without the express permission of the Service., with the exception of public search engines.
- Impersonate another person, whether real or fictional.
- Claim copyright on content which does not belong to you and/or Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
- Violate or attempt to hack phildiscuss.com systems or interfere with the normal use of the Services by other users.
- Resale of phildiscuss.com products and Services without explicit authorization.
- Transmit any form of solicitation or Spam.
- Submit Content/Files that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Submit Content/Files that violates the rights of others, such as Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or that is libellous or defamatory, or that directs any user to the content of a third party without consent of the third party
- Use phildiscuss.com services for messages of terror, depicts torture and/or death and/or harm minors in any way.
- Attempt to open another account when you have been banned.
- Attempt to game and defraud the affiliate programme.
- File a chargeback or attempt to defraud the service financially by reversing any of your payments.
Failure to comply with the Terms of service by deliberately ignoring them, will result in any infringing files being removed and/or your account being removed.
All files are copyright to their respective owners, and phildiscuss.com does not own (nor claim) the copyright of any uploaded files.
We (PhilDiscuss Team) MAY :
- Change the terms of service at any time without any notice.
- Remove your account without providing a reason. Tho' we will try to make every reasonable attempt to get in contact and discuss the issue.
- Remove your files without providing a reason. Tho' we will try to make every reasonable attempt to get in contact and discuss the issue.
- Hand any information collected during your use of the site if compelled to do so by Court Order (and only by a Court Order).
- Notify you of any "alleged" copyright infringement notices so as to give you the chance to contact the claimant and sort out the matter between yourselves.